Yes it’s July, but technically summer only started two weeks ago. That means it’s definitely not too late to get your summer #goals in order. Lucky for you, I’m here to share some tips on how to create your summer bucket list!
I find that writing my goals down, regardless of how big or small they are makes them real. Goals don’t have to be too serious either, so don’t get intimated by the word. We’re talking about summer goals here. We’re talking about figuring out what tops your list of wild, fun, productive, simple, whatever floats your boat kind of stuff that you want to do and making it happen. If one of your summer goals is to successfully rock a wash-n-go hairstyle that you’ve never been able to achieve (Ok, this was mine)… put it on the list! It’s your list, your life and your summer. Make it what you want!
If you’re not sure what to include, here are some ideas for creating your summer bucket list:
- Make it a priority to include at least one thing that can ONLY be done when you’re privy to warm weather (Remember, Winter days are just around the corner). That way you’re less likely to put it off.
- Don’t be afraid to add things to your list that you can do ALONE! A little quality time with yourself is good for the soul.
- Include hair, fitness, food and all kinds of things in your bucket list.
- Take a fun picture of yourself and write out your bucket list items over top of it (You can use any of the million apps that allow you to do this little trick.) Save it to your phone and upload it to your social media as inspiration for your friends.
- Use Pinterest for inspiration!! I absolutely love Pinterest.
- Actually CREATE your bucket list on Pinterest! You can pin your little heart away with all the pictures that represent what you want to do and title the board “Summer Bucket List” duh lol.
- Include simple but meaningful things.
- Be fancy or don’t be fancy with it. Make it what you wanna make it!
- Place your bucket list where you can see it daily and if you can, schedule some of the items in your calendar to make it real!
This year my summer bucket list is a lot more laid back and chill. Sometimes it’s like that! In case you’re interested, here’s mine…
I’d love for you to share your bucket lists with me! Post them in the comments! Also, if you fancy Jamaica, check out our contributor Ebony’s post “6 Bucket List Items You Can Cross Off By Visiting Jamaica”
I hope you all have a beautiful, blessed, purposeful , adventurous and productive summer. Do what makes your heart happy.